Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Front struts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorik
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Front struts Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Alfisti,

it's been a while since I've posted here but still am a frequent reader. For my series 2 QV I have recently bought 4 koni (yellow) shockabsorbers from someone who had them on his series 3 16v. I was wondering, can I make the front struts of the series 3 (3bolt) fit in my series 2 (4 bolt)? I was thinking about taking of the 3 bolts from the strut, drilling 4 holes in the top part of the strut (on the place the series 2 has the bolts) and then welding in 4 new bolts in the top part of the strut. Only thing I was wondering about are the struts the same in length and on other mounting points? Anybody here got any experience?

PS The koni dampers won't fit the series 2 struts, so there is the cause of my post...
http://home.planet.nl/~koper193/index.html
alfaqv33
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ik geloof dat de lengte van de 3 moers veerpoten langer zijn

--
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
I believe that the length of 3 the moers feather legs is longer
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: