Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Hi, I'm Marcus from London, used to have a 33...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Hi, I'm Marcus from London, used to have a 33... Reply with quote

...Cloverleaf Veloce and have joined in the hope of finding out if anyone has heard of it or seen it since I had to give it up.

It was a red 1987 or 1988 series 2, full factory Zender bodykit, 1.7 with two double 40mm Dellorto carbs.

Reg number was E21 AGP (funnily enough I saw a twin, E27 AGP, in Practical Classics some years ago).

I ended up having to give it away back in about 2003 or 2004, via an Alfa forum I found online, might have been this one, might not, though pretty sure it was via a link on the Alfa Pages site.

Bottom line was it needed a bit of work for the MOT but I couldn't get it done before the council started hassling me about the expired tax, as I didn't have anywhere off the road to keep it.

The guy who took it off me talked about racing it, which I wasn't so keen on but I wanted to keep it out of the crusher.

He picked it up from my house in London N15 (South Tottenham).

Would love to know one way or the other, even if it was sacrificed for parts to keep others going.
33bits
16 Valve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that reg does still come up on the DVLA reg check system with a red 1988 1.7 33 so that means it hasn't been scrapped, or at least DVLA don't know that it's been scrapped. So there is a fair chance it's still in 1 piece. We currently have 53 series 2 cloverleaf's on the register list but this isn't one of them. No idea if this helps.......... Confused
33 16v (for sale)
156 JTS sportwagon
contact me for any 33 parts. Alex, 07896-327708
marcus
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Hi, I'm Marcus from London, used to have a 33... Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, good to know there's still a few out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: