Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

1.5ti 33 in scrapyard

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colin2296fs
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: 1.5ti 33 in scrapyard Reply with quote

i have just been doing the rounds of my local scrapyards and have found a series 1 1989/1990 g reg. 33 1.5ti.this has been lifted for not paying its road tax and is due to be crushed which is a real shame as it has only 41000 miles and is near perfect condition,no rusty wheel arches or rear valance but i was not getting down in the mud to see what it was like underneath,interior was spotless and i dont even think the back seat had been sat in.i tried to buy it but he would only sell it on the condition that i striped it and it could not be re-regesteredwhat a waste.if anyone near bonnybridge in scotland is looking for bit the scrapyard has 2 series 1 and a 1.7 ie that are totaly complete.pm me for more info of location.
Maximilian
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you agree to his terms, then cut off the chassis serial plate. Reregister it as some other series 1 that is on it's last legs. Twisted Evil

Nobody will ever know!
colin2296fs
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thought did enter my head when he said it Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum