Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Sussex Coast Treasure Trail

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Sussex Coast Treasure Trail Reply with quote

Just in case any of you are interested, we will be having a treasure trail rally on the evening of Thursday 13th July. Entry is free and Dave Peters will be sending cars off at 4 min intervals from Seaford on the south coast between Brighton and Eastbourne at 6.30-7.30. It is seriously good fun and should take about 1.5 hours. Please PM me if you are interested in coming along. Dave, my gal and I will be turning up in 33s along with a 1.5 IE entry, but we would like more. Very Happy
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BigAl for holding up Alfa-Pages honour in taking part. Hope you enjoyed it and got home okay. Razz
(Next is Surrey Concours Night this Monday.)
BigAl
P4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Problems Paul, thanks to you and Dave for organising it and I will turn up for any others that are planned, hopefully with a navigator that speaks and reads English as their first language.

Does everyone else want to know where I came???
LAST Laughing

A couple of scary moments going down country lanes 1 with a women driver, driving Picasso not even bothering to move over, so I went past her side way’s on the grass verge Laughing The other tested my breaks and I found that they work so well they actually locked up, wow, 16" alloys on a 33 and locking the wheels.
I was a bit disappointed to be let down by my mate pat, who couldn’t attend as his woman had other work related things to attend to, however I wasn’t going to let the 33's down by not turning up.

P.S more excuses, I ran out of petrol and had to use my jerry can, adding precious minutes and was misdirected by my navigator and had to go back along the route to make sure we didn’t miss anything and were going in the right direction, adding about 10 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> UK All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: