Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 Sportswagen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 Sportswagen Reply with quote

This is a genuine offer,
Would anyone out there in Alfa land want to take over ownership of my Alfa 33 Sportswagon '1989/90' for FREE. Very Sad to see it go, but I havent got the time or space to invest in this great car, and I would like to see it go on than be put on the scrap heap. What can I say. Its a 1.7 i.e. twin carb straight flat four. Red colour 'T cut it and it looks the business', black and red check interior, a little TLC required to exterior, mechanically good. Has to be the best cars I have ever had the opportunity to drive, left so many newer cars standing, lots of fun. Currently off-road, no M.O.T. or TAX (ran out 3mths ago), needs a little work I think to pass, I was it driving daily till TAX ran out. Engine is very good. It is a real drivers car, drove all over UK due to work in this car and it never failed me. The car is situated in the Northwest of the U.K. Any interested party will be responsible for collection. Please someone save it.
Andy F

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Free 33 Reply with quote

Might well be interested, if you've still got it. I've not long got myself a 33 for the first time and I'm addicted! How bad is it mot wise?(ie, how much work do you think it needs?) Secondly, where are you in relation to Birmingham? I fancy a new toy and the price seems reasonable!

Shocked
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: