Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

146 2.0 16valve - great drive, awesome brakes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: 146 2.0 16valve - great drive, awesome brakes Reply with quote

Hi all. I am not logged in so I am shown as a guest. My 16 valve 33 is a bit poorly so is in the garage (Allitalia at Wrexham- v.good) to have new head gaskets..ouch... a bit expensive!! As a loan car, I've been given a 146 2 litre 16 valve. It is a great drive and the sound of that twin cam engine is wonderful when you really rev it. In fact I might be getting a 145 cloverleaf as my next car because I am really impressed. Another thing that is great about these 145/146 Alfas is the brakes. I nearly head butted the windscreen in the 146 as I was expecting to have to stamp on them as I have to do in my 16 valve!!

Looking forward to getting the 16 valve back though, as it had been driving like shite for several weeks before I took it in..so it should be much improved. Just wish it had some brakes!!!

Cheers Paul.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum