Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

16 valve engine - 'FREE' to clear!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Lewis (not loggedin)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: 16 valve engine - 'FREE' to clear!! Reply with quote

I still have a 16 valve engine that came out of my crashed P4 (98k at time of accident) One cambelt was sheared in the accident so internals may be damaged or they may not! It is sitting in my garden under a plastic sheet and it is free to anyone who wants to collect it. I'm in North Wales.

Cheers Paul.
p.s I also have lots of other 33 spares which are very cheap to clear.
john33_16v

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Handbrake parts? Reply with quote

Hi,

I need an obscure part that Alfa cant supply any more.
It is the plate that the handbrake cable ends go thru in the car where the adjustment is. On the parts CD it is called a 'rocker' part number 60501660.

I could also use the 'Fork' 60501660 which is the fork part with the long threaded adjustment stud on it. Alfa can supply this, but with a delay.

Any chance-Please? Should both be quick to remove and fit in a little jiffy bag.

Cheque book waiting!!

Cheers,

John

johnwaterman@tinyonline.co.uk
john33_16val

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: handbrake parts Reply with quote

Hi,

Sorry the 'rocker' part number is 60501657.

John

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 16 valve engine - 'FREE' to clear!! Reply with quote

Paul Lewis (not loggedin) wrote:
I still have a 16 valve engine that came out of my crashed P4 (98k at time of accident) One cambelt was sheared in the accident so internals may be damaged or they may not! It is sitting in my garden under a plastic sheet and it is free to anyone who wants to collect it. I'm in North Wales.

Cheers Paul.
p.s I also have lots of other 33 spares which are very cheap to clear.

Hi Paul please mail me i need some parts for my p4.

Mail roaldtsen@stofaney.dk
LDA
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you still got the engine??
north wales is a long way from here but it would be worth the effort.
i'm after a spare lump to rebuild as a modded engine.

L.
Kerstien
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be interested in the engine too. would u ship to malta (europe) at my expense?
alfa-male

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 16 valve engine - 'FREE' to clear!! Reply with quote

give me a call i can collect and see what else you have to offer. kind regards Nick. 07788 733784
mark pollard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: 16v engine Reply with quote

Hi Paul,
Do you still have the engine. If so, I need some camshafts - would you split?
Cheers,
Mark
Paul (not logged in)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: 16 valve engine. Reply with quote

Hi Mark. I'd rather you could just take the whole engine, but you'd have to pick it up. I'm in North Wales. Leave me a message on (07974) 138540 Cheers Paul.
mark pollard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: 16v engine Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Paul. I don't think I will be able to get to North Wales in the near future. Hope you can move the engine on soon.
Sorry.
Mark
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: