Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

alfa pages inspired decal!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfa-alex
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: alfa pages inspired decal! Reply with quote

hi all
i've been an alfa 33 fan for a while now and have been in to this discussion board for a while.

i also run a business producing signs, vehicle graphics and associated products! (this isn't a plug by the way!)

for a while now i've been thinking about producing a decal for alfa 33 drivers, so i thought i would open it up to the alfa pages discussion board!

when the decal is produced it will be sold on ebay, anyone mentioning the alfa pages name will be in line for a discount.

so any ideas people just post a message on here and see what we get!

cheers
alex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wizz
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! That sounds like a really good idea. If you make sure it's nice and isn't the kind of sticker that stabs you in the eye, trying to get attention, I'd buy one. Very Happy
RFlower
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would there be any copyright issues involved if registered Alfa logos or names were used for a decal?
Dick Flower, Nr. Carcassonne. '94 Trofeo 1.4 ie (F), '93 Imola 1.3/1.4 ie (now for breaking) (F), '91 1.7 ie (GB)(spare car), '86 Sprint 1.5 QV (F). '87 VW Syncro camper (F), '73 NSU Ro80 (F), '99 Fiat Seicento (F)
alfa-alex
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my experience large companies arent worried about short run production like this and just see it as an extra form of advertising.

copyright is only really a problem if i modify any logo or use it in a way alfa romeo believe is damaging to there brand.

any design or idea that i come up with will be sympathetic to the alfa romeo brand!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum