Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

for sale!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
33 1.7 ie Turismo
Alfasud

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: for sale! Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm considering selling my 33 and looking for another alfa. Not sure yet which one, probably a 33 16v, 145 cloverleaf or a 155 2.0. Thought I would let the enthusiasts have a look before I 'eBay' it! so here are some pics if anyone is interested:

------

http://alfa33turismo.tripod.com/33

------

And here is some other info:

Quite a rare Limited Edition of the 33, with a very low mileage having covered just 62000 miles. This is backed by a full service history, most of which is from authorized Alfa Romeo dealers. Additionally, all old MOT’s are present to verify the accuracy of the mileage. These are detailed in the leather bound service book, along with many service receipts and even the original sales brochure!

Spec:
Central Locking
Electric Windows
14" Alloy Wheels
JVC CD Radio (excellent sound)
Power Steering
Wooden Steering Wheel
Wooden Gear nob
Front Fog Lights

Additionally the following has been fitted:
Red Dot Grooved Front Disc Brakes (much improved compared to standard)
Induction Kit

Other:
Taxed until May 2005
MOT until September 2005
I have recently fitted new front brake pads and front tyres

Interior:
The interior is excellent with no rips, burns or tears on the seats. Even the driver’s seat has no signs of wear!

Exterior:
The paintwork is in very good condition. As with many red Alfa’s has suffered from oxidization, so is a lighter shade on some parts of the bodywork. However, this can only be seen close up or under the lighting in petrol stations. A couple of feet away and you won’t notice. I suspect this could be remedied with a good polishing, but the weather of recent hasn’t allowed me to do this. There is also a small dent in the rear door, again, not very noticeable.

Engine:
Due to the low mileage and the regular servicing, the engine is in excellent order and very smooth. Also surprisingly powerful should you need it to be! It has proved to be very reliable and never faltered since I have owned it and because it has covered just 62000 miles, it has many many miles left in it. The only minus point in relation to the engine is the rev counter doesn’t work, but this has never bothered me.

PRICE:
Make me a sensible offer Wink

-------
33 1.7 ie Turismo
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive now put it on ebay if anyone is interested Question
33 1.7 ie Turismo
Alfasud

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: