Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

second hand parts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: second hand parts Reply with quote

hi guys, i'm trying to finish off my 33 but i cant find parts, i need a windscreen and seal and rear window seal. thats all i need to get it back on the road. if anyone has or knows where i can find these parts could you let me know. i was quoted $225.00 for a new windscreen seal and $130.00 for a used one.

cheers
Box_me2
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joel (nice name)
Ive got a 33 in adelaide thats not running at the moment
its in good condition spare parts wise (good windows all round) no real dents in any of the pannels. engine runs well but it needs a clutch and a new battery.
If your interested ill sell you the entire car for $500ish.
Joel
Joel
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
im in tassie so it would be a bit hard to get it down here, but if theres anyone in tassie with a parts car i would like to buy one. a 1.7 would be good but i would consider anything. i also got those prices wrong, i thought they were a bit high so i emailed the guy again and he said a new windscreen was 225 and seals are 88 each for used ones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

were did you get the quote from? did they have new seals or only s/h? im after one for a sprint...
Joel
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got another quote for the same parts all used, windscreen $88, and seals $50 each and postage $70 to tassie.
check out this site:

http://www.alfaclub.org.au/supplier.htm

its a list of supliers. this new quote is from Milano Auto Wreckers in victoria the first one was from Mille Miglia Motors
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: