Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Alfa 33 27,000 miles!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itiejim
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Alfa 33 27,000 miles! Reply with quote

I am sadly selling my red series 3, Alfa 33 1.5 ie (non cat). It's a '91 on an H plate and is in superb condition. It has only done 27,000 miles and I have documentation to prove this.

The car is taxed and MOTd until 28/02/06. There is absolutely NO RUST on this car, I can't even find the first sign of a bubble- a rare thing indeed!

The car is currently sitting on a set of 15" Lancia Delta Integrale wheels (at least I think that's what they are..) They are identical to the late 16V alloys but painted black (and the 16V wheels are 14") I also have the original wheels which will go with the car and appear to be still fitted with the original tyres- still legal!

I really can't praise this car enough, the tool kit is all present, correct and unused as is the spare wheel. All electrical bits and pieces work as they should do, bar the stereo which just seems to hiss at me!. The interior is like new. In addition to this I have the original service book and manual, spare key, stereo keys etc.

The only slight detractions from the superb condition of the car is that the O/S rear door is a slightly lighter shade of red. This is barely noticable. Also there is a small crack on the bottom corner of the windscreen this goes from the horizonal plane to the vertical one and is about two inches long- no issues for MOT or visibility. I've got windscreen cover but it just never seemed worth doing.

I realise that this is not as desirable as the 16v model, however it really is a time warp piece and will give someone many years of happy service (or be a great base for someone reshelling a P4?)

It's a hard thing to price but I really think its worth offers over £600. If you want to view the car I am 20 minutes away from J6 or J7 of the M5.

Contact James on 07890 897406 or 01886 880049.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: