Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

fitting a new door

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan a
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: fitting a new door Reply with quote

I have to replace my drivers door, and the dash as it snapped (as some idiot crashed into me) and was just wondering if series 1 and 3 doors and dashs' will fit too.

thanks alan

1988 series II 1.7QV
Bellamachinna
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... Very Happy
Yes, doors from series 1/2 will go straight in... Very Happy But, you have to change the door handles, mirror Smile , and if your car has side mouldings, you will have to open holes in the door to fit the side moulding. Shocked The inside door cards are also different. Razz
The dash, is a different story. Series 1 dash will not fit...(completely different). Sad
Dash from series 2 - Depends on what you need to replace... Confused
The central structure will fit (THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE Very Happy ), the passanger shelf and glovebox also fit Very Happy but on the drivers side, almost everything is specific to series 3.... Sad Sad
Hope this helps
P.Camilo
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum