Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Carb setting on 1.7 8V QV

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serpent33
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Carb setting on 1.7 8V QV Reply with quote

I have been trying to get advice but in vain. So I am gonna share my carb set up and do comment.

Intake port enlaged 3mm, currently on 150 main jets(standard is 142). C&B fast road cam equipped and just bought 9164.3 emulsion tubes(standard is 9164.4) and 175 air-corrector jets.

Will plug in O2 reader to get mixture reading and update you guys on that. Got a feeling I might have to down size the main jets with such rich high end setting. Wish me luck...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The emulsion tubes you got have lesser holes and intended for enrichment towards higher end.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum