Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

Anyone heard from Luke/LDA?!?!?!?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sud1983
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Anyone heard from Luke/LDA?!?!?!? Reply with quote

Hi All,

Has anyone heard from Luke/LDA of late?? he's the guy who was building a 33 P4 with Scobby Impreza running gear.
I ask as I'm the guy who bought the 16v engine and seats from him, but when he dropped off the engine he'd forgotten some bits behind, like dizzy, inlet manifold,etc. Anyway he said he'd post them and I had contact with him over email for a while but haven't heard anything from him in the past 4 weeks now!! I can't find his mobile number, so if anyone can help me out that'd be great.
He seemed genuine enough but having not replied to any of my emails now I'm wondering.....

Cheers,
Jaty.
paulhide
P4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he's definitely a good bloke. Maybe he's on holiday or away from home? Or in hospital? Confused Sorry, don't have his number either.
Sud1983
Alfasud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

Ok cheers for that, yeah he did seem like a good bloke, well lets hope I hear soon and that he's not in hospital!

Cheers,
Jaty.
Rich B
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I've had a similar problem.

I asked him for a part and sent him a cheque and got a message to say he'd received it and that it would be sent shortly. I have never received the part and haven't had any replies to messages I've sent.

I hope there's nothing sinister going on

Rich
prauguste
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Luke Reply with quote

Hi,

I am still waiting for my filter after payment to his bank account approx 4 weeks ago. Unable to get hold of him through his mobile. It would nice if he could respond if he is having problems at the moment. Not in a hurry for the part now.

Patrick
Sud1983
Alfasud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear oh dear, doesn't sound too good, like you say would be nice if there is a problem that he could just confirm rather than just ignore us.
I remember him talking to me about a website called 'driftworks' so may have a look if he's on the forum there.

We know he lives in Burgess Hill!!!!!

Jaty.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum