Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

New home needed for 33 Veloce

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus Haas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: New home needed for 33 Veloce Reply with quote

I urgently need to find a new home for my 1987 1.7 33 Cloverleaf Veloce.

It fell into disuse a year ago due to an MOT failure, and I haven't found the time to finish the repairs (n/s sill and rear trailing arm suspension bushes), and now my local council (Haringey, London) is giving me grief about it being on the road without tax, not unreasonably.

I have seven days to get it off the road or the council will remove it and charge me astronomical amounts of money.

I haven't been able to find affordable garaging locally, and if I can't find anywhere to store it, I'm thinking the best thing would be to offer it free to anyone willing to take it on and fix and use it, as I think it's too good to scrap or break, though I wouldn't claim it's in brilliant condition.

I had hoped to restore it, but now it looks like I won't get the chance.
Joe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Home for an alfa Reply with quote

Hello Markus,

i live in wapping, east london, and would able to relieve you of the ailing 33. i have siimilar situation but have off st parking. if i could help you by rescuing another boxer from the compactor, with the hope of keeping one of them on the road, then let me know. 07890087301
dave
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: re veloce Reply with quote

hi interested can you ring me on 07860 861898 with your contact no
thanks
dave
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> For Sale & Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: