Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

My 33 sport wagon reg

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: My 33 sport wagon reg Reply with quote

G'day all
My registration number plate for 33 sport wagon 1.7 cloverleaf is G732 AVX for your records! It has not been on the road since 2006! It has the veloce trims & as far as I know is as generally standard as it was when it rolled out of the factory! Apart from a custom made exhaust (no baked bean tin on the end I might add! Lol)! I'm sure I'll be getting corrected on this along the way from many of you! Lol Smile like I say I'm after an engine to begin with! So if you stumble across one please bear me in mind!
Take care have fun
Gav
gfox1
Alfa Arna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: My 33 sport wagon reg Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
G'day all
My registration number plate for 33 sport wagon 1.7 cloverleaf is G732 AVX for your records! It has not been on the road since 2006! It has the veloce trims & as far as I know is as generally standard as it was when it rolled out of the factory! Apart from a custom made exhaust (no baked bean tin on the end I might add! Lol)! I'm sure I'll be getting corrected on this along the way from many of you! Lol Smile like I say I'm after an engine to begin with! So if you stumble across one please bear me in mind!
Take care have fun
Gav

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum