Alfa Pages Forum Index Alfa Pages
A forum for help with the Alfasud And Alfa 33

engine drop
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burgo90
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple really i ont like calibres that much and calibre=feckin heavy and nova=nice and light and id rather rip apart a nova to create somefing new is stead of cuttin up my 33
Mixsynth
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibra: can be lightened, aerodynamic, and damned sexy to chicks. Looks damned mean when tarted up with wheels, bodykit etc. Cool

Nova: can be treated like a blank canvas to some extent (can stick any engine in it etc.) and it's slightly lighter by default, but is also built like a wheelbarrow, looks like one, handles like one, and probably has the aerodynamics of one. There are also as many customised Novas on the road as there are grains of sand on Brighton beach. Razz

This is just my opinion! Very Happy

P.S. I hope you don't wear a baseball cap while driving! Rolling Eyes
16V conversion pics/videos - now updated with extra pictures and explanations
Jas
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Calibra: can be lightened, aerodynamic, and damned sexy to chicks. Looks damned mean when tarted up with wheels, bodykit etc.[/

Now that'll really earn you some respect, especially with the "chicks".

burgo burgo burgo.......you are clearly sitting behind the wrong goal posts, dressed in full regalia and shouting for the other team. Of course your going to cop some flak.
Now I might have some sick and perverted fantasies, which I'm well within my rights to have, but i think it's fair to say that it would be inappropriate to air them on the 33 forum....no.....I would go to the nova forum.
People have taken time to offer you advice on your 33. Best not slag them off on their own turf.
burgo90
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i dont where a feckin baseball cap im not a plastic jock and i kno there are loads on novas about hence why i bein different with one and u would b suprised how well they handle actually fair enough calibres can b lightened and i kno they are more aerodynamic and all that bollocks but it still remains i dont like them as much as novas and i kno ppl have taken time to give me advice but i think u ill find that when i sed i had deicided not to do ur my alfa and concentrate on me novas that it was other ppl that started to slag me off because they didnt like my taste in cars fair enough i retaliated but i didnt start the slaggin off if certain ppl dont like my taste in cars then i shant bother you lot any more
Jas
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your probably right. sorry.
Scott Sander
Alfa 33

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK folks I have watched this thread go way off topic and has not been very constructive for quite awhile now.

I have been sorely tempted to close this thread, but was interested to see where it was going. Well this is not where I want it to go.

So it either gets back on topic or I will close it.

The last thing I want is for people to not feel welcome at this site, so be civil, show other respect, understand people may not always agree with your point of view, and DON'T SWEAR OR USE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE Exclamation This also includes using * or # etc in a word, we all know what you are saying, so don't.
Mixsynth
Alfa Sprint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Burgo, everything I said was tongue-in-cheek and with humourous intentions. I hope you didn't think I was having a go at you or your car taste in any way - sorry if you thought I was... Sad

Anyway, back on topic... erm... what was the topic?!? Confused
16V conversion pics/videos - now updated with extra pictures and explanations
Jas
Alfasud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah burgo, sorry mate. I'm off me meds!
playing too much online gaming with 14 yr olds has given me a quick mouth and a bad attitude.
Don't go... maybe we can convert you.

-jas
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alfa Pages Forum Index -> Boxer Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: